The success of many projects depends to a very large extent on the quality and effiectiveness of the documentation that accompanies it. Effective software documentation makes using the software itself easy and uncomplicated. I've written and designed online and printed original documentation and training manuals for a variety of purposes including:
- Custom installations of SAP/R3
- Industrial strength file management and transfer software
- Complex business procedures
- Scientific documentation in support of petitions to the Federal Food and Drug Administration for regulatory approval
- Operating instructions for complex industrial capital equipment
Litigation support materials and legislative research reports.
Collaborative projects such as large documents with multiple authors
And as a skilled amateur nature photographer, I'm capable of providing photographic documentation of some subjects when necessary. All the photos at this site are my work except, of course, the two that I am in.